1. Alayi Taleghani, M. (2004): Geomorphology of Iran, 3th
Ed, Tehran, Ghomes. (in Persian).
2. Brilha, J. (2015). Inventory and Quantitative Assessment of Geo sites and Geo diversity Sites: a Review. Geo heritage, DOI 10.1007/s12371-014-0139-3.
3. Bruschi, V. M. Cendrero, A. Cuesta Albertos, J. A. (2011). A Statistical Approach to the Validation and Optimization of Geoheritage Assessment Procedures; Geoheritage, Vol 3, 131-149.
4. Comanescu, L. Dobre, R.(2009). Inventorying, Evaluating and Tourism Valuating the GeomorphoSites From the Central Sector of The Ceahlau National Park, Geo Jornal of Tourism and Geosites, Vol.3, pp.86-96.
5. Comanescu, L. Nedelea, A. Dobre, R., (2011) Evaluation of Geomorphosites in Vistea Valley (Fagaras Mountains-Carpathians, Romania), International Journal of the Physical Sciences. 6, pp, 1161 -1168.
6. Fakhri, S, Rahimi herabadi, S. Hodaei Arani, M, (2012): Capability Assessment of Tourism Geomorphosites in Arid Zone in the Tourism Development by Using Comparison of Geomorphotourism Models (Case Study: Maranjab) Applied Geomorphology of Iran, No, 1 (1): pp 89-104. (in Persian).
7. Fassoulas, Ch. Mouriki D. Dimitriou-Nikolakis P. George I. (2011). Quantitative Assessment of Geotopes as an Effective Tool for Geoheritage Management, Geoheritage, No, 21, pp, 245-264.
8. Feuillet, T. Sourp, E., (2011). Geomorphological Heritage of the Pyrenees National Park (France), Assessment, Clustering and Promotion of Geomorphosites; Geoheritage, No, 3, 151–162.
9. Hormozgan Province Governor's website.
10. Lugeri, F. R. Amadio, V. Bagnaia, R. Cardillo, A. Lugeri, N. (2011); Landscapes and Wine Production Areas: A Geomorphological Heritage; Geoheritage Vol. 3,pp, 221–232.
11. Mahdavizadeh, A, Nahhagar, A, Rezaei, M, (2010): Investigation and identification of environmental hazards in Bandar Abbas, Range and Watershed Management, Volume 63, Issue 2, Summer 2010 , Pp. 261-276. (in Persian).
12. Mahmoudi, Farajollah (2007): Dynamic Geomorphology, Tehran: Payame Noor University Press, Eighth Edition.(in Persian).
13. Moghimi , E, Rahimi herabadi, S. Hodaei Arani, M, Alizadeh, M.Oroji, H, (2013): Geomorphotourism and Capability Assessment of Road Geomorphosites by Using Pereira Method, Case Study: Qom-Kashan Freeway , Applied Researches in Geographical Sciences, Vol. 12, No. 27, Winter 2013, (in Persian)
14. Moghimi , E, Rahimi herabadi, S. Hodaei Arani, N, Alizadeh, M.Oroji, H, (2013): Capability Assessment of Tourism Geomorphosites in Kavir National Park, Tourism Management Studies, Vol. 12, No. 19, Winter 2012, (in Persian)
15. Mokhtari, d, )2014(:Axioms of geomorphology and Geotourism status, Geography and Environmental Planning, article 11, Volume 25, Issue 1
, Spring 2014, Page 91-108 (in Persian).
16. Mokhtari, d, )2015(: Geotourism, University of Tabriz Pub (in Persian).
17. Mokhtari, Davood (2010): Estimation of ecotouristic capability of geomorphic locations in the dam basin basin in northwest of Iran by Pralong method, Geography and Development, No. 18, Summer, pp. 27-52. (in Persian).
18. Negaresh, H, (2004): Geomorphological Characteristics of the Upper Coasts of Southeast of Iran, Land, First Year, No 1, Spring 2004, pp. 90- 101. (in Persian).
19. Negaresh, H, Khaladi, S, Gol-Karami, A and Zandi Rahim (2009): Geotechnical attractions of Golffashans in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Environmental Planning, pp. 78-97. (in Persian).
20. Nohegar, A, and Yamani, M. (2006) Coastal Geomorphology of the East Strait of Hormoz, Bandar Abbas, Hormozgan University Press. (in Persian).
21. Panizza M. (2011) Geomorphosites:Concepts, Methods and Example of Geomorpho-logical survey, Chinese Science Bulletin, 46: 4-6.
22. Pereira, P. Pereira, D. Caetano, M. Braga, A. (2007). Geomorphosite Assessment in Montesinho Natural Park (Portugal), Geographica Helvetica Jg. 62 2007/Heft 3.
23. Pralong, J. (2005). A Method for Assessing the Tourist Potential and Use of Geomorphological Sites, Geomorphologie, Rrlief, Processus, Environment No. 3, 189- 196
24. Reynard, E Fontana, G Kozlik, L. Scapozza, C., (2007) A Method for Assessing «Scientific» and «Additional Values» of Geomorphosites, Geographica Helvetica Jg. 62 2007/Heft 3.
25. Reynard, E. Fontana, G Kozlik, L. Scapozza, C. (2007). A Method for Assessing Scientific and Additional Values of Geomorphosites, Geographica Helvetica Jg. 62 2007/ Heft 3.
26. Saffari, A, Rahimi herabadi, S. Hodaei Arani, N and Ahmadi, M, (2013): Assesment Potential Geomorphosites in Sustainabilityand managementinkarstareasCase Study: Chal Nakhjir cave, Geographical Planning of Space, Vol. 4, No. 14, Winter 2012, (in Persian)
28. Warowna, J. Zgłobicki, W. Gajek,G. Telecka, M. Kołodyńska, R. Zieliński, P. (2014). Geomorphosite Assessment in the Proposed Geopark Vistula River Gap (Poland), Quaestions Geographicae, No, 33, 173-181.
29. Yamani, M, Negahban, S, Rahimi herabadi, S. Alizadeh, M. (2012): Geomorphotourism and Importance of Assessment Methods in Developing Tourism (Case study: provice hormozgan), Tourism Planning and Development, Vol. 1, No. 1, Summer 2012, (in Persian)
30. Yamani, M. (1999): The effect of the waters of the Oman Sea waters on the formation and development of tidal wetlands, Geographical Research, No. 37, March 1999, pp. 19-34. (in Persian).
31. Zouros N, C, (2007). Geomorphosite Assessment and Management in Protected Areas of Greece Case Study of the Lesvos Island –Coastal Geomorphosites; Geographica Helvetica, V 62,169-180.
27. Taghvaeei, M and Bahari, I (2012): Assessing Development Degree and Ranking Townships of Mazandaran Province by Using Factor Analysis and Cluster Analysis, Volume 23, Issue 4, Winter 2013 (in Persian).